May – July 2013
How does your salon market to the busy, multi-tasking Soccer Mom (or now ‘Super Mom’)? The idea that you “no longer need to search for your clients, but rather they are searching for you” may seem contrary to the Super Mom. However, Brunner Research, an independent advertising agency, surveyed 400 mothers and found that 96% of these moms check email at least once a day. 80% of those moms said they want to receive offers and information from preferred brands via email. Is your salon taking advantage of the email marketing opportunity to these moms?
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- Why target ‘Soccer Moms’ for email campaigns
- Different campaigns and triggers for ‘Soccer Moms’
- How to get these clients in the habit of searching for you instead.
Shortcuts is unveiling the revamped Set & Forget Marketing program! This new and improved program is more user friendly and feature rich, helping you reach your clients and monitor your campaigns.
In this session, we will be going over all of the new and easy ways to set up your campaigns, the new templates and campaigns you can run, as well as more sophisticated reporting to help you better track effectiveness and implement changes to your campaigns based on what you now know about your marketing performance.Register Now!
Have you taken control of your local review sites? Are you monitoring what’s being said about you online? Studies show that you should be. It plays a much bigger part in the consumer decision making process than you think.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Importance of building reviews
- Trends in local review sites
- True stories of salon reviews
Register to learn the latest on local review sites and the impact they’re having on your marketing program.Register Now!
If you want to take your online presence to the next level, integrating your social media pages with Shortcuts tools is one of the easiest ways to do it. Spotlight, Set & Forget Marketing and BookME have all been designed with special social plug-ins that you need to know about. In this session we will give you a tour of these features and show you how they can help you attract more online bookings, grow your client list and spread your great reviews even further.
- Sharing Spotlight Reviews on Facebook
- Sharing Spotlight Reviews on My Website Plug-in
- Using Facebook for More Bookings
- Share or Tweet your Online Booking
- Share your Set & Forget Newsletters and Promotions
- Links back to Social Media sites from your Emails
Are you giving your staff the tools they need to succeed? Tune in to this webinar to learn how Shortcuts can help you empower your employees to reach their true potential. We’ll cover:
- Employee ranking and performance reports
- Remote schedule access
- Sliding commission scales
We’ll show you how Shortcuts can help you become an employer of choice by creating an attractive and motivating working environment for your team.Register Now!
Your clients are the lifeblood of your business, true. So what does that make the people that service those clients and keep them coming back and bringing their friends? Gold. At least the good employees are.
As an owner or team leader it’s your job to both attract and retain those employees. In this webinar we’ll talk about simple ways that you can both attract great employees as well as keep them in the business:
- Getting the most from your team
- Talking numbers with stylists
- Empowering your team to prosper
- Building a Brand EVERYONE wants to work for